Sydney’s cost of livingThe 2022 half yearly global rankings are out. Sydney’s cost of living? 47th overall. These indices are relative to New York City (NYC), which means that for New York, each... Read more...
OUR CLIENTS INVARIABLY FALL INTO ONE OF THESE CATEGORIES:
- Owners Occupiers (Down Sizers, Up Graders, First Home Buyers).
- Self-Managed Superannuation Fund (SMSF).
Some clients prefer to conduct their own search and inspect suitable properties over a period of time. Once the property has been identified, our “analyse negotiate” service is engaged to research and analyse the chosen property. The subsequent report will be the basis upon which we conduct our negotiations on your behalf to assist you with the entire buying process to realise your property objective.
Based on your requirements as an investor or owner-occupier, our 3 stage service determine the fair market price of your selected property, negotiate the best price and terms to complete the transaction swiftly in the most cost effective manner.
- Execute the agency agreement.
- Conduct full inspection of the selected property.
- Undertake market research to determine its fair market price.
- Complete market analysis of the selected property including current vacancy rate and gross yield factors if it is an investment.
- Assist with the building and pest inspections, strata search report (if applicable) as instructed.
- Obtain confirmation from your solicitor/conveyancer that the review of the contract has been completed.
- Negotiate the best price, terms and conditions and bid at auction if that is the method of sale.
- Liaise with your lender (if applicable) to ensure offer of finance is un-conditional.
- Liaise with your legal representative and coordinate settlement amounts and payment of the stamp duty.
- Secure acceptance of our written offer or bid at auction if that is the sale method of the selected property.
- Execute exchange of contract.
- There are a number of parties involved in the final stage. We will manage the entire process ensuring it is progressing efficiently and according to the agreed dates.
- We can assist with the appointment of a reliable property manager for investment properties.
- Conduct pre-settlement inspection and deliver the keys to you.
- Assist you with the appointment of specialised services if required.