Sydney’s cost of livingThe 2022 half yearly global rankings are out. Sydney’s cost of living? 47th overall. These indices are relative to New York City (NYC), which means that for New York, each... Read more...
OUR CLIENTS INVARIABLY FALL INTO ONE OF THESE CATEGORIES:
- Owners Occupiers (Down Sizers, Up Graders, First Home Buyers).
- Self-Managed Superannuation Fund (SMSF).
This is our complete property search service, selected by most of our clients which coordinates the entire property search, research and analysis of the suburb(s) and the subsequent buying process of your preferred type of property.
Some clients utilising the property search service do so because of their inexperience in dealing with real estate, they do not possess the necessary real estate market knowledge to negotiate the best price and terms and complete the transaction swiftly.
Others will view their time as best vested in other activities thus avoiding unnecessary stress and the potential to make poor decisions. Buying a property could possibly be one of the most important and largest financial commitment one will ever make.
Most buyers are limited in their property search to print media and the internet to find suitable properties, whereas our service will provide access to unlisted, private-sale or yet-to-be-advertised properties.
We can help you with our property search service to:
- Pay fair market price: Capital gain is achieved when you buy real estate, not when you sell it.
- Acquire market knowledge: Research and market analysis are paramount to you swiftly making the right decision.
- Save time: There are more ways to find a property for sale than viewing real estate portals and the weekend media.
- Avoid stress and indecision: Negotiating the transaction is mostly subjective compounded by the know-how of a selling agent.
- Neutralise auction intimidation: Bidding can be potentially disastrous if you become emotionally involved.
Call Fred Haggar for a no-obligation chat.
Based on your property specifications, our 4 stage service will identify the right property, negotiate the lowest price and realise your property objective in the most cost-effective manner and under the most favourable terms
- Help you define your property specifications – the “Must Have” and the “Wish List”.
- Execute the agency agreement.
- Identify suitable properties.
- Evaluate these properties to the agreed specifications.
- Conduct full inspection of all suitable properties.
- Undertake market research to determine their fair market prices.
- For investment property, report the current vacancy rate and gross yield factors.
- Provide a detailed short-list report of suitable properties.
- Arrange for and accompany you to private inspections.
- Complete market analysis of the selected property (s) for your review.
- Assist with the building and pest inspections and strata search report (if applicable) as instructed.
- Obtain confirmation from your solicitor/conveyancer that the review of the contract has been completed.
- Negotiate the best price, terms and conditions and bid at auction if that is the method of sale.
- Liaise with your lender (if applicable) to ensure their offer to finance is un-conditional.
- Liaise with your legal representative and coordinate settlement amounts and payment of the stamp duty.
- Secure acceptance of our written offer or bid at auction if that is the sale method of the selected property.
- Execute exchange of contract.
- There are a number of parties involved in the final stage. We will manage the entire process ensuring it is progressing efficiently and according to the agreed dates.
- We can assist with the appointment of a reliable property manager for investment properties.
- Conduct pre-settlement inspection and deliver the keys to you.
- Assist you with the appointment of specialised services if required.